Bailey Announce New Approach Autograph 765
It has just been announced that Bailey of Bristol are set to release the UK’s first drop-down bed motorhome.
The new Approach Autograph 765 is Bailey’s newest venture into the motor home world and will be spacious enough to fit six people comfortably with a drop down double bed that sits lengthways above a Pullman dinette.
As part of the five-model range, the Approach Autograph 765 will be based on a 2.2 litre HDi Peugeot Boxer. With this base this new model will have 130bhp Euro V engine with six speed manual gearbox.
The Autograph will be 7.45m long, 2.43 wide and 2.79m high, all these dimensions combine themselves with a light weight-low profile chassis, cab air conditioning and cruise control. Controlling these dimensions and ensuring the internal aspects of the motorhome are made as compact as possible means there is interior headroom of 2.11m (6ft 11in).
The full range of Bailey Approach Autograph consists of:
- 625 – two berth end-lounge
- 740 – four-berth, end-bed fixed double
- 745 – four-berth end-bed fixed double with belted travel seats
- 750 – four-berth end-bed with twin fixed singles, with belted travel seats and a rear storage garage
- 765 – Britain’s first drop-down bed motorhome, also features a rear storage garage.
The range will be available from your approved Bailey dealers from August 2013 onwards.